Well, I have my first thing to discuss here on my blog. Time it is something we all have given to us equally, but it is something hard to manage. Yesterday, I had a huge physiology exam and I had spent much of my time over the last few weeks studying for the exam. I would conservatively estimate that I spent at least 20 hours studying and twice that amount thinking about the exam, so it was a large amount of time in deed, but I was only given an hour and fifty minutes to demonstrate my knowledge and comprehension of the material. The short allotted time past quickly and I was unable to complete the exam. Don't judge me, I don't believe any of my other classmates finished the exam either. I left the exam very frustrated because I believe I knew the answers to all the questions asked but I did not have the time to prove it.
Since the exam I have now, used (I don't look at it as a waste) some of my precious time to contemplate over this import subject of time and how to best use it. Heck I think people receive degrees in this subject, of which I have not received, but I have come to a few conclusion I would like to share.
Time will always be abundant when it is not needed.
Time will pass quickly during times of enjoyment.
Time will never repeat itself.
I would encourage us all to contemplate how we are using the most precious resource we have been given, I know I can use it better.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment